Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm starting to get attached!

I know that our plan now is to renovate & sell this little house, but...
I'm starting to get attached. I love renovating - but, I'm not sure if I am going to want to let go, once it is complete. How do you put so much time and thought into a project - and then just walk away? I am either going to have to disconnect from this house - and scale back my grand ideas, or...embrace it, and make this my new home. It will be much more gratifying to renovate this home for my family. The idea of adding all of the little details that would be just perfect for us - and only us- is so tempting. I think I am going to have to use this holiday weekend to really finalize my plans.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Doesn't this look like a cozy living room for a family Thanksgiving gathering? I know the floor is dropping 4" from all of the rotten floor joists- (Joist/Joists - not sure if that's one of those singular/plural words - like fish or deer)- We can fix that. I like this room - I think we could have happy family memories in this room. (If this had audio - you would have heard my sigh)
So much to consider. Please chime in - I'd love some input. Let me know if you can not post comments. I've had a lot of nice comments on Facebook - but, I'm wondering if that means people are having trouble posting directly to the blog. Let me know - Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment