Friday, August 24, 2012

today's progress...


Struggling to come up with ideas for the accent tile. This would be for the tub surround in my daughter's bathroom.


 Newell posts up - and railing 






 Beadboard in the ceiling of the dining room. It is glued & nailed - so the wood pieces are just there to hold it in place while it dries.Not sure if this should be blue - like the other ceilings, or if it should just be white. Please chime in!   

Upper cabinets going in. There will be open shelving on either side of the window.

  This could be a blog post in itself! My husband is ready to kill me on this one. I asked the builder if I could leave a space for a window between the office & the powder room. Since it does not have any natural light - I thought that a stained glass window would be nice.The trouble is...I don't actually have a window, and I am not sure when I'll get a chance to make one.Oh well - I guess I'll just have to block it somehow until I come up with a plan.

 Another view of the front stairs.

 

Laundry room cabinet. I really like the color. I wish I had known how much I would like it , when I was ordering all of the cabinets. I think it will add a bit of interest in the laundry.


No comments:

Post a Comment