Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Decisions - decisions...

The laundry cabinet color...

 I wish I had known how much I would like this gray. I probably would have used it in at least one of the bathrooms. Oh well. It will be the upper & lower cabinets in the laundry - with the B & W floor 

Of course - the floor is going to take a bit of fixing. Apparently there were two tile guys working at the same time. Here is where they came together. More tile on order to fix this up!

 I am trying to find an interesting, lighter granite for the island - and a honed or leather finish, darker granite for the other countertops.
Here is a piece that I found. It looks boring here - but, in person it is pretty cool looking.

Both kids baths will have basic white subway. I am just going to try to add a bit of interest with some accent tiles. These are for my daughter's bath.

Boy's bath - looks like the tile guy put the glass pennys on backward - I hope that comes off!

 Tub wall - pre grout...


Things are really coming along. I dropped the price of our current house today. I hope that will do the trick - and we can finally move forward toward living in our little house!


No comments:

Post a Comment