Friday, August 24, 2012

Building is a full time job!

The only trouble is...

I already have a full time job, and a family and a dog. I even have a very neglected fish - that thankfully does not require much attention!

Just the running around from store to store is exhausting. It definitely helps me to appreciate the fees that the GC gets paid.
There are so many decisions each day now. 
I wish that I had enough time to send each question out to you - before I needed an answer. I'd really love the input. 
Unfortunately - I am flying solo on most of these, so hopefully it will turn out okay.

Here are a few update photos.

Siding is going up. We chose the Hardiplank "cobblestone" color. Not because it was my favorite - but, because we are trying to blend with the older campus houses - and this seemed to be the closest fit.


Stairs & trim - moving right along. Sassy teen making fun of her Dad is part of the fun.


Sorry this one is blurry. 
This is the beginning of the kitchen. Right now it is looking a bit too white - but, I hope that it will look good in the end.



Generator panel in place. From what I hear - this neighborhood loses power all of the time!


I'll take some more when I go by today. Meeting with the tile man this morning. 
Take care!






No comments:

Post a Comment