Thursday, January 3, 2013

Little by little

We are plugging along, trying to get organized.

Right now my art room is a storage room, the dining room is a storage room, the garage is a storage room, and... I had my husband put up a 20'x20' tent in the backyard as an additional storage room.

I just need some more time to figure out what is going to fit, and where.

In the mean time, we have been working on all of the little unfinished details of the house - i.e.: light fixtures and mirrors.

Here are the pictures from the boys bathroom.
I love the restoration hardware mirrors - but, I do not love their price tags.
So...
I found this Delta mirror @ Home Depot for less than a quarter of the cost of the similar Restoration one.
I know, it's not the same, but, I think it looks nice.
We still have 3 bathrooms that need mirrors, but we will get to those soon.





Although he did not help with this project - my 14 yr old has mastered the art of looking productive, while not actually doing anything!


There was a broken piece on the arm of the 2nd mirror - so that one has not been installed.
Once I can get it exchanged, and installed, I will add an updated photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment