Thursday, December 20, 2012

Just in - trying to unpack - Oh yeah, and then there's Christmas too!

We are living like pack rats.
 There are boxes everywhere! 

Every time I empty one - there are 10 more right behind it. 
We just have too much stuff!
Luckily, I've had some neighbors come and take a few big things. Also, a  friend put me in touch with a refugee family that really needed some things. It is amazing how easy it is to let things go, when you can get them to someone who needs them.

Now - if I could only do that 100 more times, we might start to fit into this house!

Once the garage was full, I had my husband put a 20'x20' tent in the back yard. 
We moved the last loads into the tent - and we are going to have to start unloading it some day soon.
I don't think that is going to happen before Christmas.

The rooms are so full - I haven't even tried to take pictures yet. I will try to work on that this week. 
Here are the only updates that I have....

George leaving early. It is so nice that he does not have to wait for his siblings.
(Can you see him? He's on the right of the driveway - trumpet in hand)



Atha - watching her children head off to school. 
So far , the kids walking to school has been the greatest perk of the new house.


And...my daily treat...the sun rising over St. Chris.

 I am really enjoying the new view.




No comments:

Post a Comment