Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Finished - bathroom mirrors

Finally got the second mirror  (the broken one) exchanged  and installed.

It is interesting to note....
Of all of the things I have purchased, online and in stores, for this project, I'd say 25% were broken, or damaged in some way.

The only positive side to this is that I have found Lowe's & Home Depot to be excellent about returns/exchanges.


Although we have barely unpacked, I realized around December 23rd if I did not pull out the Christmas "stuff", we were going to miss our chance. 
Although we did not pull out everything, there were enough decorations to make the new house look festive.
It was interesting to see the kids pull out our old things and find them  new spots in our new home. 
Now, post Epiphany, decorations down, I can say....We need very little to decorate this house. I'll have to add Christmas items to the long list of things that I need to purge!

Here are a couple of pictures of the decorations that I took quickly on Sunday  before they came down.

My daughter found this new spot for our Christmas cards.
We almost ran out of room - but it worked.


 We only needed about half of the greenery on the bannister - but...it looks much prettier than it ever did at our old house.


This week - I need to get the other bathroom mirrors and install them, and a few other small projects.
I will post the projects as I complete them. I hope this will encourage me to get them all done! 
Have a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment