Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Quick Decisions....

Over the back patio....
We have two options and I need to make a quick decision. So...Please chime in!


I can have a roof, covering 14X16 ft - just a simple shed roof which will make the patio usable in the rain, expand our living space a bit, and save our outdoor furniture from baking in the VA sun....


OR


I could have a Pergola - around the same size. I could cover it with wisteria, and still expand our living space a bit. It would not be usable in the rain, and would not really protect the outdoor furniture - but it would be pretty!


I think the roof makes sense - but...I worry about blocking all of the light to the living room, kitchen and breakfast area.
I am supposed to let the builder know by the end of the day - so please chime in!
Thanks


(Sorry I don't have pictures of the two options - they were not part of the original plan)

No comments:

Post a Comment