Monday, June 18, 2012

I wonder if this is a sign.....

We failed  our first plumbing inspection - I hope that is not a sign! 


Although, if I were to believe that every blip was a  bad sign - I'd be running outside to pull the -For Sale- sign out of my yard!


We  have had our share of obstacles with this project - but...maybe we are getting them all out of the way early. Maybe....



This is the hole - where the water meter is supposed to be. The city removed it, by mistake, and now they would like $6000 to install a new one. Fun! 
I've contacted our City Council Representative, to see if he can help us to correct the mistake - without spending $6000. 
Luckily our representative lives just a few houses away, so he was very familiar with the house - and seemed happy to help. Let's hope that he can have better luck than I did when I tried to get it resolved!

No comments:

Post a Comment