Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Concrete day - Woo Hoo

Okay - it really was not that exciting - but...it is good to see some progress everyday. 
They poured the concrete for the slab and delivered the lumber to start framing. That should be fun to watch. While there, with the concrete truck, I asked them to add a footer on the back patio - so that we can add a roof over it . 
I'm not 100% sure about this idea yet - but, it seems like it could be nice, and I wanted to have the option.  If they add a roof, it would be about 16x16 and cover most of the back patio.
 I think that I would prefer a pergola - but, either way we needed that footer in place for the support.
I struggle with decisions - so this next phase of construction is going to be a challenge for me!
Once I have time to consider all options - I am fine, but I need a bit of time. I think builders probably prefer buyers with fewer opinions!








No comments:

Post a Comment