Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taken apart - little by little...


Monday can't come soon enough! 

I have allowed another guy come in to salvage some things. He has a salvage company - and was clear about his intentions. 
It's amazing how honesty can make all of the difference. He's even taking the nails - and I am fine with that, because I knew the plan. 
I did ask that he leave the mantle, for me , and the front door for my friend.

When I went by to visit the little house, the mantle was gone - and the front door was there, but had been stripped of it's hardware! (Mail slot, dead bolt, etc)

The good news is - as soon as I called, the salvage guy apologized and returned everything. 

I think he must subscribe to the " ask forgiveness - not permission" philosophy! 
Either way - it's fine. I'll have what I need.

All's well that ends well - and this little house is nearing it's end.



No comments:

Post a Comment