Friday, April 13, 2012

Getting down to the nitty gritty

Wow!
We are getting close to demo day! Although I regretted dealing with yucky roofing guy...I can't resist the temptation to offer up the last little bit of the little house. There are still a few things - that, if you needed them, could be great.


There are (2) traditional (Coil looking) radiators, (3) of the rectangular cast iron knee height radiators, lots of linear ft of the cast iron base boards and all of the solid doors. Please let me know if you can use any of these items.


I'd be happy to have them go to a good home! I really hate the idea of throwing everything away.


It's already making me crazy that there are so many little plants & bulbs scattered all over the little house yard. I can't transplant them to this house, because we are leaving. 


Time is always what I am lacking. I'd love to have the time to dig everything up and deliver them to friends around town. 


I guess the next best thing is - letting friends know that they are there- and offering the opportunity, to anyone who is interested.


So - go dig if you are so inclined!



Oh look - there is another- I had not counted this one. That makes (4) of this style radiator



No comments:

Post a Comment