Sunday, September 17, 2017

Oh Woodrow - I miss you already!

Time to start rolling! 
Framing for the basement bathroom - done. 




Apparently the DHR did not feel that the kitchen & dining room were separated enough. They suggested that I add 12" "wing walls" on the right and left. 
I was trying to come up with an alternate plan, and asked if a beam would suffice. 
They wanted a drawing to show what I meant. 
Clearly my heart was not in the process. 








Here is the beam before it was painted.
I think it makes it appear as though we are hiding something in there. Wires, plumbing....but no - it's just a box. 



I went by to visit Thomas and check on the bathtub progress. 
The pedestal & outside are done. 
Now to the hard part!





I can't wait to see it completed. 

John & George cleared out & cleaned the attic. 
I am so glad that Walter redid the ductwork. It was really unusable with his first design. 




The window seat / bench is back in and now painted. It is one of my favorite details about the house. 




We are getting down to the details. Things are moving quickly now!
I am excited to finish, but I am not looking forward to giving up Woodrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment