Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Sometimes you just get Lucky!

I was fortunate enough to have found a new client recently who told me that his wife was a painter...


And not just any painter ... Amanda has been the nicest & most hardworking painter that I have ever met.


I am SO lucky to have her help!


Upstairs - just checking out how we are going to paint these dormers and add the trim without walking on our beautiful slate roof. 




School is out - so I'm back to my child labor plan.

Jack is just like his Dad. 
Very capable and always willing to help out.



He picked up & assembled all of the kitchen cabinets for me :) ♥️


The master bath looks SO much prettier without that awful turquoise!

Ah - this was a big day.
Oscar was cleansing Woodrow of all things mustard!
Finally that color was going to be gone. I could not have been more excited to see white paint.


Well - almost done. So close!

Just some updates on the rooms ...


Beadboard in hall bath



Choirs of Angels were singing as I picked up these beauties!
I can not even believe how great they turned out.
I will definitely be calling Kelly @ Holtz&son again in the future.



Hip hip...Hooray! 



Dormer painted, just needs some trim, and then we can address that back porch!


We had a little bit of trouble getting the AC cage mounted to the concrete slab - but Walter figured it out. 



TA DA!!



We are not done yet - but WOW!
What a transformation!

Oh - and on a side note...
(Much to my family's dismay)...I decided to bring the bathtub home to clean & paint the exterior.

They are all now convinced that I have officially become a hoarder.


But not Chicken! 

She says - Hoarder Schmorder! 
She loves a nice outdoor bath on a hot day!



#JunkYardDog


No comments:

Post a Comment