Tuesday, December 1, 2015

BIG NEWS! - HOT OFF THE PRESS!

Yipee! 

Finally - after writing contracts on 7 runner ups ....I have a winner! 
The new Little House has arrived!!
It has taken a while to find just the right one, but I think this one has great potential, and I am very excited to get to work! 

Pros:
It is closer to my home & work than the last little house, so commuting will be even easier.
There is a cool stream out back behind it 
(but it's safe - not in a flood zone) 
My friend Tina has decided to join me in the project - which should be loads of fun :) 

Cons:
I have to close in a week and a half - or it might not happen 
(Gulp!) 
There is a UST ( Oil tank - buried in the back yard )  to contend with - not a huge deal, and nothing I have not dealt with before,  but something that we will have to address right away. 
The previous owners did some "updating" that we will have to undo, to get the house to be as cute as it can be - but that can all be done fairly quickly. 

I can't wait to get started! 

Pictures soon! 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment