Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Photo Update - it's time!!

Drum Roll Please................

The Awning is up! 


It's hard to tell from the photos, but it is cute. It is a simple, standing seam , shed style. 
This new design allows much more light into the front door, yet still keeps the rain off of the entrance. 



I liked it so much, that I decided to make a similar/smaller version, over the back door. 







The rest of this post is just going to be a quick photo update - because I have to get to bed. 
I am meeting the plumber at the house tomorrow morning @ 7:45am to get the last items finished.  The kitchen sink faucet & the water line to the refrigerator will finally be installed.
Then , the photographer will come to get the "real" pictures around noon. 
Sara Eastman is coming to photograph it for me, and I am very excited about that. She does  I beautiful work and has a creative edge that I rarely see in real estate photographs. 
I will post them asap. 


( Steps to the attic)









Thank you for all of the kindness & support throughout this process! I have received the nicest calls, texts and emails this week, from friends far and near. 
You are all so thoughtful to take time out to encourage me , and I sincerely appreciate it! 
xo 
B







No comments:

Post a Comment