Monday, April 27, 2015

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'....

I swept & vacuumed , but still felt like the attic  needed to be mopped before I could paint.
50 years is a long time for dust to build up!


Here's the finished floor. I used porch & floor paint which should hold up well.
John called after I had been there about 6 hours and said ..." Aren't you just rolling it?" 
I did "just " roll it , but each board had nooks and crannies to get into, and I had to paint the stairs too. This old wood sucked up the paint like a sponge !

Bye bye blue tub! 
After finding out that it would be $350 to coat the old blue tub, I decided that it made more sense to get a new one. 


Subway to the ceiling and a transome window to allow some daylight into the space. 
--------------------------------------------------------------

This is "bedroom 3" or ... As it would be for many , the office , the den or the playroom.
The acoustic ceiling is gone - and the new closet is here.
My contractor is going to tie in the new closet with trim - to make it look built in.

Kitchen is ready for cabinets! 



I'm ready too

No comments:

Post a Comment