Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Give me a sign - any sign!

I am getting to that point - the one that I knew would come - where I am ready to pull my hair out! 
I have pretty much been unpleasant to everyone that I encountered today! 

Ugh!

All of this internet searching, and review reading, and shopping, is making me very cranky!

I am really wondering what I was ever thinking!

So - in my chaotic state, I have started to question my choices. Looking for direction - wishing I had never started this nightmare of a project, I decided to ask for a sign.


Hmmm - well this was not exactly what I was looking for - but it's a sign all right!


This beautiful piece of granite was going to be my 8 ft island. I was very pleased with its large dynamic design. I even chose the perimeter countertops specifically to match, but not compete with, this piece.

Oh well.

Looks like I'll be back at the granite shop tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment