Monday, March 26, 2012

All the details.....Phew!

Well, we are excited to be moving forward - but, there are so many things to consider. 
How many panes should the windows have? Would a six panel door look too colonial? 
Do we need to have the standing seam roof on the whole house - or can we just do the front?


And the list goes on!
How to accomplish the farm house look - on a house in the city - is proving to be a struggle.
I'm working in it
I'll post, as I come to any conclusions - and eventually photograph the end result.
Of course, there is a distinct possibility that I may have lost my mind before this little house ever gets built!
Here is the proposed site layout.
I am a little concerned that the front loop is going to be very tight - but...I guess we will soon find out!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah - I only posted one option - I just can't recall how to change the gadgets at the bottom! Maybe - I should say...Option 1 = I do lose my mind before the house ever gets built & Option 2 = I maintain my sanity!
      I vote for option 2!

      Delete