Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hello Spring!



Okay...
so it is not that exciting yet! 
But - I did stumble upon these little surprises!


There are literally things sprouting all over this yard! 
I can't wait to see what it will be like in full bloom. 

There is a really fragrant bush blooming now ( that I forgot to take a picture of) in the back yard. It has scented the entire area with the light smell of Spring!


I think there have to be hundreds of Peonies coming up! They are all over - and will be such a treat in a month or two. 


Over the weekend I had a crew come to help with some of the landscape work. They edged out some new beds for me. 

I need to get some mulch delivered now - but already I think it has made a huge difference! Just limbing up the big cedar seems to have brightened up the whole yard!


Once the mulch is in, and the flowers start to grow, and I get a new flag up, and I get the siding power washed, and I get the new shutters ......well, the list goes on and on. 
Slowly but surely we are making progress. 


B





No comments:

Post a Comment